- grow in our personal relationship with Christ and
- encourage one-another to live God-honoring lives.
"...a vessel unto honor, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every
good work." - 2 Timothy 2:21
"Unglued" by Lisa TerKeurst
Meeting Tuesday 6:30 - 8:30 PM @ GCFPLEASE sign-up ASAP at the back of the church
or call the church at 906-337-8050.
- Fall ˜08, RUTH, 6 sessions at a cafÃ© in Calumet
- Early ˜09, ESTHER, 6 sessions at a cafÃ© in Calumet
- Spring '09, A Study of the Book of Colossians, 5 sessions at a cafÃ© in Calumet
- Winter '09-10, Perplexing Proverbs
- Winter '10-11, Life's Principles of Following Christ
- Spring '11, Beth Moore's Study - Breaking Free
- Fall '11, Stones of Remembrance
- Winter '11-12, "What Happens When Women Say Yes to God?"
- Spring '12, "Disciplines of a Godly Woman"
- Spring/Summer '12- Romance Stories In the Bible
- The Book Of Romans
Past Time-Out “
Time Out - "Stones of Remembrance"
Held November 29th, 2011
Speaker Kathy Ptaszek
Ladies Gathering In The Sanctuary - Introducing themselves to one another
|The Festivities Continued with Great Desserts After a Time of Song and a Presentation By Kathy.|